I was born and grew up in Berlin. I started my career in the banking industry in the 80´s. Today I am the general manager of the corporate client division in the Berliner Sparkasse. It is my responsibility to organize the distribution of financial services to our corporate clients.
We offer a wide range of financial services. In fact especially StartUp´s need access to networks. I am part of the Berlin financial industry for decades. Therefore I understand my service for you to bring you together with other partners of our network.
- Managing the corporate client division with about 82.000 corporate clients and with responsibility for 280 employees.
- Developing marketing strategies to enhance customer base through, cold-calling, referrals and personal servicing.
- Maintaining all quality and procedural standards within the division
- Setting targets in close correlation to the main goals of the bank
- Developing and implementing standards of leadership
- Implementing durable quality standards.